GlassWire - kontrola i statystyki aktywności w sieci z funkcjami zapory
Program wciąż jako "beta", chociaż zaczął sobie kazać płacić...od maja zmienił się sposób licencjonowania programu i od teraz mamy GlassWire Basic, Pro, and Elite...darmowa też jest, choć na początku producent o niej nie informował i do niej nie linkował (jak wynika z dyskusji na ich forum).
Wykaz różnic w poszczególnych wersjach poniżej - ogólnie to wszystkie wersje płatne mają te same możliwości,a le różnią się ilością np. stanowisk, długością przechowywanej historii i ilością obsługiwanych zdalnych połączeń. W sumie to nie znalazłem informacji, co jest w wersji darmowej

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Wersja darmowa do pobrania

Program stracił na swojej atrakcyjności, czego wyrazem jest dośc sceptyczna recenzja na Ghacks

Lista zmian do najnowszych wersji

Cytat:Version 1.1.15 beta - (May 29, 2015)

Hash # 18A5B4F708E3521E8D4A3ACBD786520C
  • Many bugs were fixed including some problems with Ask to connect mode, Webcam/Mic usage alerts, the Internet access monitor, and we also fixed a problem where some users would lose their graph data after upgrading GlassWire.
  • A bug was fixed where GlassWire's service would crash for some users in some situations.
  • This version of GlassWire is now fully translated to all our translated languages.
  • The mini viewer now shows the current main graph status in its window along with the ability to make the window transparent in its settings. Mouse over the mini graph then click the small settings icon to make the mini graph transparent.
  • We were able to fix these problems and update our features due to your feedback and support. Thank you for all your help and thanks for supporting GlassWire!
Version 1.1.7 beta - (Apr 30, 2015)
Hash # ABB11C7C80D94D088FD235E11CFC2123
  • GlassWire Basic, Pro, and Elite are now available for purchase!
  • GlassWire has many new features for paying users including;
  • Ask to connect mode - Allow or deny new network connections.
  • Block all mode - Block all network connections while you're away from your computer.
  • Mini graph - See a mini GlassWire graph on your desktop that's available at all times.
  • Webcam & Mic detection - Get alerted to any Microphone or Webcam activity that takes place with your computer and learn what application is responsible.
  • Who's on your WiFi or Network - See what devices are currently on your network or WiFi and get alerted when new devices join or leave.
  • Awesome new skins - Go to the top left GlassWire menu to see the graph with some fun new skins and colors.
  • Longer graph history - Get longer graph histories depending on what version of GlassWire you buy.
  • Multiple server monitoring - Monitor multiple servers depending on what version of GlassWire you buy.
  • Hide application activity - Hide certain applications where their data doesn't appear on the graph so the graph is easier to read and understand.

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: GlassWire - kontrola i statystyki aktywności w sieci z funkcjami zapory - przez ichito - 02.06.2015, 07:02

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości