GlassWire - kontrola i statystyki aktywności w sieci z funkcjami zapory
Rzadko coś nowego się pojawia w kategorii zapór/narzędzi sieciowych...jeszcze rzadziej, kiedy jest to program interesujący i oferujący dość spore i użyteczne możliwości. Taki program dziś spotkałem na jednym z portali i dlatego postanowiłem go u nas zaanonsować. Program nazywa się GlassWire i jest to narzędzie, którego zadaniem jest - w sporym skrócie - ciągłe monitorowanie aktywności w sieci, wykorzystywanego przez nas łącza, nadzorowanie aplikacji korzystających z połączeń sieciowych (dostęp i wykorzystanie pasma), informowanie o nietypowych zdarzeniach z tym związanych, a tym samym ochrona systemu, naszych danych i naszej prywatności.
Narzędzie nie testowałem...zrobię to na pewno...więc trudno mi już o jakieś własne podsumowanie możliwości i efektywności programu, dlatego też poniżej kilka cytatów i screenów na ten temat za producentem.
Cytat:The main GlassWire graph shows a visual representation of your network activity. Left click on the graph to see more details about what applications and hosts your computer is communicating with and right click to continue using the graph normally. Use the sliders and the "week", "24 hours", "3 hours", and "5 minutes" buttons to choose the time and dates you want to show on the graph.

The "Firewall" tab lets you block applications from accessing the Internet. Click the fire icon next to the application icon again to stop blocking them. Colored fire icons means the application is currently blocked.

The "Usage" tab shows you a summary of your network activity for the month. Go to the top left "options" area to set a limit for your monthly bandwidth and receive a warning before you hit a certain level.

The "Alerts" tab shows you a list of all GlassWire alerts and allows you to mark them all as read.

Go to the top left GlassWire menu to access the GlassWire settings, turn on incognito mode (where your network history is temporarily not listed on the graph), temporarily disable desktop notifications via "Snooze", or change the graph color via the "Skins" option.

To access your computer remotely or set up access to a remote server go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose "Settings" then choose "Remote Server" under Client then go to "Server" depending if your computer is remoting out or allowing you to remote in from another device.
Cytat:There are many different GlassWire alerts.

New Application Monitor – Alerts you every time a new application is accessing the Internet or network.

System File Changed – Alerts you to a system file that has changed that is network related.

Device List Change – Alerts you to any network related devices on your system that were changed.

Application Info Monitor – Alerts you to changes with any applications that access the Internet that could be caused by tampering with your computer.

While You Were Away – Gives you a summary of what network activity occurred on your computer while you were away or while your computer was idle.

ARP Spoofing – Looks for and reports ARP spoofing. ARP spoofing may allow an attacker to intercept data, modify your Internet traffic, or stop your traffic all together.

Traffic Monitor – Go to the "Usage" tab and click the "Options" on the left side to set an alert once you hit a certain bandwidth level.

Proxy Monitor – Alert you to proxy use or changes.

DNS Settings – Alerts you to DNS changes on your system.

Internet Access Monitor – Alerts you to Internet access changes on your system.

Remote Client Connection – If you enable the remote access feature this alert lets you know when you connect to your server or computer remotely with GlassWire. Remote monitoring is popular with GlassWire users who manage remote servers for work, gaming, etc…

Suspicious Hosts – GlassWire keeps an up to date list of known suspicious hosts and alerts you if you contact one. Suspicious hosts are often related to botnets, malware, and other malicious behavior.
Cytat:You can use GlassWire to monitor remote servers or other computers that you control. Remote monitoring is off by default and can only be turned on with your administrator password.
Cytat:If GlassWire is running behind a router you may want to use the Port Forwarding feature of your router to enable remote connections
Nieco zrzutów ze strony producenta
[Obrazek: feature_image_what_happened.png]
[Obrazek: feature_image_remote_monitoring.png]
oraz z Softpedii

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Program jest póki co darmowy i w wersji próbnej - GlassWire 1.0.21b Beta - ale producent informuje o planach rozbudowy programu o nowe możliwości i płatne wsparcie.
Program obsługuje systemy Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
Strona programu

Przewodnik dla użytkownika

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
GlassWire - kontrola i statystyki aktywności w sieci z funkcjami zapory - przez ichito - 28.08.2014, 07:55

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości